Pages

Thursday 26 September 2013

Visiting and Visitors

Today was really busy seeing friends ... but nice busy. This morning a friend came round who is a real animal lover, so we talked animals most of the morning and about their funny ways. I learnt that tortoises can actually go quite fast in the hot weather. She cut Cookie's claws for me for which I was very grateful - the only thing I can't do for him. Tricky operation.

Then another friend and I went to see a two week old baby girl of a family in church., They also have two little boys one 3 yrs old, one 18 months, We took some books for the boys and I gave this little bunny rattle to the baby, which seemed to be a hit as there were lots of bunnies in the house.

Then this evening I had home group at mine and Cookie was a right clown jumping on people's laps but we had a good Bible study together.


“I might have known,” said Eeyore. “After all, one can’t complain. I have my friends. Somebody spoke to me only yesterday. And was it last week or the week before that Rabbit bumped into me and said ‘Bother!’. The Social Round. Always something going on.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment