Pages

Saturday 7 September 2013

Article writing

Spent a few hours writing my sixth article for the Access magazine. This month I decided to write a compilation  of ideas on how to make an accessible bathroom inviting. Occupational Therapists re usually good at giving practical advice but the person they are working for will want the place to look homely and not like a hospital! I hope it gets the go-ahead and my ideas help some people. Bathrooms are important places to feel good in and chill out.

I'm also a bit excited as I have been writing to big companies like Lakeland to ask if I can test and review their stuff for accessibility and they've been saying yes! Received another parcel today. Joseph Joseph have also sent me this soap Dispenser.




“Oh, Eeyore, you are wet!” said Piglet, feeling him. 
Eeyore shook himself, and asked somebody to explain to Piglet what happened when you had been inside a river for quite a long time.” 
― A.A. Milne

No comments:

Post a Comment