Pages

Friday 20 September 2013

Sunshine

sunshine
I decided to put aside the morning to get my head down and work, sometimes I find it helps motivate me if I have something arranged to do later on so I texted a friend who lives about half a mile away and has a very cute 18 month year old and texted to see if I could pop over in the afternoon.

It was a cloudy morning but in the afternoon the sun came out so she invited me to join her in the lovely garden where we drank tea and ate her lovely still warm, freshly baked apple cake from the apples in her garden, so lovely to have sunshine on my face again,, we both laughed watching her extremely agile little boy climb the climbing frame with no fear at all. I was kindly given some apples from the tree to take home. A lovely hour out and came back home feeling all the better for it. Then back to more working at home.

“You can’t stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.“
― Winnie the Pooh

No comments:

Post a Comment